Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Planning for 2017 with UmWowStudio by Olga


Hello friends of UmWowStudio!

Here is Olga today with sharing a project for the new year ;)

This is a planner! I have made my planner myself :D I love planner! But they all are not for me - it is something what I don't like - the size or week beginning not from monday... etc..

So I took the wonderful collection from 7Dots Studio "Cotton Candy Dreams" and chipboard from UWS for this and created MY own planner! Check it out!

Size: 21x13x3 cm, Binding: 6 ring binder, Hold with elastic band with sharms :D I have added gold foile on chipboard and cover. The cover is from my old pullover ;)) inner side is from faux leather with one pocket (ok, the pockets are not my thing yet.. but I#m working out this ;)))

The overlays between sheets are from Life Project stuff (thank you, dear Eirini for!)
The sheets with months and weeks are handmade from me.. ok, not perfect ;) but my ;)) And not really done ;)) But you can see what I mean with My Planner!






















Supplies I used:

Writer's Block MASH

Doodle MASH


This is my last post this year! So I wish you so much good and best! Plan your year but stay creative!

Olga xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have created here. The layering - and all those splats - on the cover are sensational.

    ReplyDelete