Friday, November 11, 2016

La ferme du Cap Saint-Jacques by Magali

I am so happy to be with you today, to share a layout I've made about my youngest son.
He's an animal lover... he absolutely adore them, each of them (with a little preference for horse and donkey but this will certainly be a story for another layout).
We have the chance to live near a farm on the island of Montréal. It's located in a big nature park, so that always a pleasure to go there to walk. Almost each day of the week, my little one asks us when we'll go to the farm... each day!
Sometimes, we go 4 or 5 times a week... sometimes we have to many other things to do and he needs to wait. But every single time we go there, as soon as are in the car to go back to home, he asks again "when will we be back?". That's crazy!


 For this layout, I've used the following products:


Thanks for stopping by!
Magali



1 comment: