Monday, August 8, 2016

Discover

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my post. I love playing with the UmWow chipboards; they are very good quality and there are so many different ones!!! They are mostly used in scrapbooking but I want to show you that you can also use them for other things. I made an art journal this time :


I started with a white piece of paper which I gelli printed. I used White, light blue, turquoise and purple acrylic Amsterdam paints and home made mark makers. Next I white embossed the rings and did some background stamping. I used all VivaLasVegaStamps! 

I am sorry about the photo being a little dark... I tried several times but this one was the best... 




They chipboards were heat embossed. I painted the feather with white gesso first, then I embossed them with white WOW fine detail embossing powder, then I used  a light blue at the edges and then a purple over that leaving some of the blue to show. 


I heat embossed the stars with the same blue but because they had no gesso on them it came out too dark to my taste. So I re embossed with white which gave these cool blue speckles ! I like it... 


I stamped Alice, coloured her and placed her on the feather as if she is reaching for the stars. 

I used the following chipboards by UmWowStudios:

Contoured feather 

Star confetti 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




1 comment: