Monday, March 14, 2016

True Love with Ashley Horton

We have the super talented Ashley Horton back for her second post.. another gorgeous 12x12. Stop by the last time she was here to learn more about her. 

Today she's brought us this awesome True Love page... and you have GOT TO SEE!! She used our chipboard pieces to create the TITLE! EEEEEEEEEEK! :



What's more fun than cute chipboard shapes?...how about making a shape with the chipboard pieces! I received so many fun products from UmWow, 


and I wanted a way to use as many of the chipboard pieces as possible. So I thought it would be fun to use the pieces to create the word Love on my layout. I used the large arrow from the Chevron Arrow chipboard with a mix of the XOXO Mash chipboard. 


I love the look of the large title element. I decided to keep all of the chipboard natural, to create a neutral look that worked perfectly with the Documentary collection from Dear Lizzy.

Thanks a million times over for Ashley lending her beautiful style to our products! We are so honored to have had her. Leave her some LOVE people!!!!



& don't forget our preorder for the new SHEBANG kits! Save 20% during preorder.. tons of paper, stencils, stamps, chipboard, flair and MUCH MORE : 




Homegrown:

No comments:

Post a Comment