Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Card by Kris Berc

Hello UmWowStudio fans!  It's Kris here today with a Christmas card.


To create this card, I started by applying some super heavy gesso through the checker board stencil.  Next I applied some shimmery red and gold mists followed by some little gold beads.


While my card front was drying, I covered a piece of the grid border chipboard with gesso, then adhered it to the card front on top of some messy metallic gold thread.  The grid border is quite possibly my favorite UmWowStudio piece!


A couple of pretty flowers and a sentiment completed the card.



Thanks so much for visiting today!


UmWowStudio products used:

Checker Board Stencil


other products used:
patterned paper, stickers: My Mind's Eye
flowers: Petaloo, Prima Marketing
sprays: Heidi Swapp, Lindy's Stamp Gang




No comments:

Post a Comment