Friday, August 21, 2015

Love this


Hi everyone, it's Danielle here! Today I'm sharing a Summer layout with a picture that I took last week. I spent some quality time with my friend at a fun lounging place along the water. Always have been a water girl and I really enjoy watching the boats go by.

For this layout I used the Arrow Title Mash and Polaroid Mash chipboard sets. Usually I like to paint the chipboard, but because the Fancy Pants Summer Sun collection also has kraft elements in it, I liked to keep the chipboard just plain as it is. I think it really stands out this way.



I totally adore the Inspired flair buttons and I just had to add one to this page. The Day Dreamer one is perfect with this picture.

These are all the sets that I've used, with links to the store.


Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


2 comments: