Monday, July 6, 2015

Frame It Up Week {Travel Home Decor}

Hello friends and fans! We are so excited to bring you another blog hop this week -- this time with the talented team at Hazel and Ruby! We are hopping all week between the two blogs featuring projects that fit into the theme FRAME IT UP. 



Find Hazel and Ruby:


Find UmWowStudio:




We designed a whole new product line just for our friends to use with their Decor Tape, Paper Rolls and Stencils, and are excited to bring it to you. This week we will be uploading all kinds of new CHIPBOARD FRAMES. They are so sturdy and unique and awesome. They come in our signature sturdy, thick and dreamy kraft colored chipboard. Here's a sneak peek at some of the new products you'll see this week:



And now for our first project! I bring you my own little altered frame...

I decided I'd like a little "mantra" sort of frame to hang up in the middle of my gallery style wall.



I used a 5x7 speech bubble frame (these will be up soon!) along with Blank Tags, Love Tags, and Heart Confetti from UmWowStudio. The beautiful Hazel and Ruby products I got to use include the Pass the Tissue Chevron and the Wrap It Up Maps of the World. 

For more details you can stop by my blog


And don't forget to hop on over to the Hazel and Ruby blog to see what they're up to today! Leave comments for our lovely participants! the more blogs you comment on this week the better your chances at winning a PRIZE PACKAGE!


See you back here tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. nice! I love the map and the confetti- these frames look like they'll be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frames are a good addition to the line.
    Love what I see in the video.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.GGGGGGGG!!! LOVE the frames!! Ahhhh the banner one and the star confetti and the BUBBLES!!! Awesome project too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty of a frame you made for your wall! That
    Maps around the world paper looks too fun :-)
    I love those frames-what a fabulous idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat these cardboard
    frames are! Wonderful project.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this altered frame!

    ReplyDelete