Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From mom with love

 
Good morning friends! Brianna here. Let me start by saying that I never thought I could LOVE a flair button before , that is until I first set my eye on this flair from the from the heart collection. Seriously, this is the greatest button for creating projects that you can pour your whole heart into; my kind of projects.
After finding the right papers for my project and to properly do this amazing pin the justice it deserves, and laying out my design, I checked through my stash of UWS goodies for the perfectly coordinating embellishments. I had gotten these potty people with another project in mind. I plan to use the framed negative, leaving the actual shapes to work with. They come in 3 varying sizes, just right for depicting my girls of ranging ages. I chose to lay them side by side, over a hand made envelope from vellum paper.
Of course, lately, no layout of mine feels complete without floating bubbles and elements. I added these to include a few of the super fun sequin bits. I am quite happy with this layout, the colors are perfect for my three girly girls, and I feel that I got the best use out of the greatest flair button ever!

UWS products:
From the heart flair
Potty People
Sequin Confetti

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I love all the geometric shapes with the potty people and flair!

    ReplyDelete