Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Cold Stare!

 
Hello there friends and Welcome!
It's my turn ~Geraldine~ here today to share with you a layout of my daughter Mackenna featuring some fabulous UmWowStudio chipboard pieces and Flair that I wanted to make the sole focus elements of the page. I chose the Branches and Bats to give the page a spooky vibe to go with that icy stare!
 
'A Cold Stare'
 
UmWowStudio Products:
 
Dream a little dream flair
 
 The Chipboard has been coated in Tim Holtz Crackle paint and then inked with various distress inks,  Black Stazon and sanded to peel away for a weathered look.
Paper - 7DotsStudio.
Thanks for dropping by the blog and I hope I have given you some inspiration! Geraldine.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, I love all the gold and that photo is so pretty with the flowers to balance the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, this is Gorgeous! this pic of your daughter really pops off the page

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is amazing, wow, the layout is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those spiky branches - and a fab photo! Beautiful layout.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a striking and beautiful lo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the frame around the picture and all the texture on the lo!

    ReplyDelete