Friday, May 23, 2014

Love & Kisses, Mini Canvas Style!

Hello and Happy Friday!

Tina here today with a mini canvas, full of texture, whimsy, and fun!


Mini canvases are SO much fun to make, especially when you have fun bits and pieces just laying around, begging to be used.

I had originally created the mini Card ATC from an Art Journal swap I'm participating in.  It has been laying on my desk, just waiting to be used in a fun project.

Along came my mini canvas.

To begin, I added background texture with the Diamond Confetti Mask and Grunge Paste.  (don't forget the sides of your canvas - they need texture/color too)


Once the Grunge paste is dry, I added several colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, allowing them to blend.  Isn't that gorgeous texture?


Now to prep my other UWS chipboard pieces.  I applied a layer of gesso to create a white base.


I am using a section of the Grid Border chip, and Butterfly Confetti chip.  (one of my favorites)

Once they were dry, I began embellishing each piece.

I embossed the Grid Border chip with several colors of embossing powder and a spritz or two of spray mist.  You can totally transform a raw piece of chipboard into a work of art.


I covered each Butterfly Confetti chip with Glossy Accents and added glitter.  Yum!


I glued everything down, and VIOLA!  Done - - Just like that!



So next time you are looking for a fast and easy project, think Mini Canvas.  Pull out your favorite UWS Chipboard and Masks and CREATE!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful little canvas Tina! This inspires me to take my love of ATCs and put them to canvas - TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun canvas...love the Grid Border chip, and Butterfly Confetti chips.

    ReplyDelete