Monday, March 17, 2014

Being Silly

Hello everyone,

It's Miae here and I've got a layout to share with you :)

 
What I enjoy about the UmWowStudio Layered Chipboard shapes is the versatility. They can be used to be a standout embellishment or they can blend into the background seamlessly. These Layered Triangles were my worker bees on this page.


I used them as part of my background to give it dimension. The geometric shapes also gave it some visual interest.


I also used the layered triangles to create some movement and help guide the eyes to the title which I kept small.

Overall, they gave my page that little extra oomph that I was looking for!

Have a great day!



Supplies:
UmWowStudio Layered Triangles
7 Dots Studio Love is in the Air
Distress Stain Dusty Concord
Faber Castell Gelatos 
Shimmerz Vibez
Neocolor II wax pastels

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea! I love Your background work. And the whole layout is amazing!

    ReplyDelete