Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Authentique & UmWowStudio

Welcome back to our final installation of THROWBACK THURSDAY!! We're Swappin' n Hoppin' n Inspirin' with the team over @ Authentique. 


We're using oldie but goodie products from both companies in an effort to share some great TBT inspiration with you! We're also inviting you to complete a project of your own using both UmWowStudio and Authentique products (any and all products qualify!) Link up at the bottom of the post and be entered to win a prize pack full of Authentique and UWS goodness! Ends the end of November♥ Need some UmWowStudio to help?? Check out this promotion!


Today we have CHRISSY up first with this amazing mini using the Curiosity collection by Authentique.


Chrissy says "Here's a book I made for my son so that he learns to set goals. The book was super easy to make and Authentique's "Curiousity" 6x6 pad was perfect. Add some Geekery Flair and Star Confetti for the perfect finishing touches and you have a cute little daily reminder to carry in a book bag or purse."

Next up is a 12x12 by Jess Mutty:

Jess Says: I used the two lovely lines from Authentique: Be(you)tiful and Blissful. They coordinate perfectly with each other and happen to be focused on one of my favorite color combos, gray and yellow. They were also the perfect choice to use for this photo of my little fashionista in her gray and yellow market skirt.

Of course the touch of pink adds just the right amount of girly, along with sweet UmWowStudio confetti hearts, love speech bubbles, and the cute polka dot flair from The 2 of Us set. That's a lot of love!


The speech bubbles and heart confetti are a match made in heaven for this little cluster above my photo. I love them!


UWS products:
Symbol Mash Chip
Heart Confetti
The 2 of Us Flair
Love Speech Bubbles

Other products:
Paper, diecuts - Authentique


and finally I bring you a card today:
I used the Tradition Collection by Authentique + the Squirrel chip from UmWowStudio. The Snowflakes at the top are a sneak peek at some new confetti coming soon!! 


Now! Hope over to the Authentique Blog and then get to making your OWN papercraft using Authentique + UmWowStudio to win a prize package full of both!

5 comments:

  1. I have the little squirrel but haven't used him yet. He is cute. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful! I esp. LOVE that book cover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kattera22: Thank you and I'm glad you like it! I'll be posting a tutorial on how I put the book together. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. LOVE those little wooden hearts on the Fashionista LO!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, ALL!! I love the diversity!

    ReplyDelete