Monday, November 11, 2013

Quick and simple with UmWowStudio {12x12 layouts by Kylie}

Happy Monday! It's Kylie here with some quick, simple layouts using some of my favourite UmWowStudio embellishments. While scrapbooking is a great creative outlet, sometimes I just want to get the memories down on paper. I challenged myself to scrap a couple of quick pages and Imanaged to do both of the layouts below in under 20 minutes each.

The first layout is of my daughter riding her Dad's shoulders at Boo at the Zoo. I used UmWowStudio Boo flair, Layered Pumpkin and Star Confetti chipboard and the @ sign is from the Symbol Mash.
 
Other products used on this layout include Kraft Ouchless Cardboard from Gauche Alchemy, Maya Rd journaling spot, Thickers letters, Making Memories paint, ribbon from my stash and the lion is from Sassafras.

The idea for this next layout has been floating around in my head ever since the UmWowStudio Spooky Branch arrived in my mailbox. And I'm REALLY happy about how it turned out. The pictures are of my brother and his kids on Mother's Day last year (these were taken in New Zealand, so it was Fall there). The 'leaves' on the branches are Heart Confetti and Layered Hearts. I think this would work really well with the new UmWowStudio Layered Leaves, Medium Leaf Confetti and Leaf Confetti too.
 And a couple of close-ups of my tree, cos you know, I think it's awesome......
The other products used on this layout are Thickers letters and Bazzil cardstock.

Have a great week! And don't forget the UmWowStudio and Authentique Challenge that is running through the month of November.

3 comments:

  1. Kylie!!! OMG, these are both great layouts BUT THAT BRANCH IS A-MAZ-BALLS!!! I simple LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that tree/branch is indeed amazing. I like the circular photo and embellies on the first though. Going to have to get some of that flair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! That tree branch IS amazing.

    ReplyDelete