Monday, July 29, 2013

Love This Photo -- {Guest CT Member Tayna Privalova}

Today I'd like you to help me welcome the UmWowStudio July Guest Designer -- Tanya Privalova!
"My name is Tanya. I live in Ukraine (Eastern Europe). In scrapbooking I came 3 years ago. I adore to create mini cards. I love to play with many layers of papers and small details. Not long ago I started to create pages, first 8*8 and now it's full 12 * 12 .. and I'm just in awe of them, in the sense I get great pleasure when I make them. Although for a long time I was terrified of them, from my tiny cards to move to such a huge size .. it was scary .. but it is not difficult! For today I create for Sizzix as a creative blogger, and as a permanent designer for a few European and Australian manufacturers(Scrapmatts, Cre8tive Cre8tions, Studio 75, Papirdesign, Wycinanka). I always was inlove with shabby style..but now..I adore playful and bright american style. Dream to start create something from mixed media, I think it is very interesing style too. Thank you dear Dee for invitation and inspiration! UmWow chipboards are amazing! "


She's brought us a super stunning layout:


Tanya has used our Damaged Punchinella background as a "grounding" piece behind her title. She's inserted pearls and gorgeous beads into the open holes. A super detail!


She's also put this glorious distressing on the Love This Polaroid border. It looks like old weathered paint. The rhinestone and final handwriting journaling is awesome.



This layout is super stunning and I thank you so much for joining us this month Tanya!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tanya!! Love the distressed finish on the polaroid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 <3 this page! Gorgeous design and design elements! Fab details Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls for sweet words!
    Thank you Dee Dee for invitation and inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete