Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sing a little Song

Hello everyone :)

Today I've got a Spring/Summer inspired tag to share with you! 

I used some of my favorite goodies on it, and will be entering the CropChocolate weekly challenge with it!

Don't mind the "Curved"ness of my tag.. it got a little warped in the inking process :) 
The paper is from Teresa Collins. The inks are distress inks by ranger, archival by ranger and glimmer mist by Tattered Angels. The washi tape is Gauche Alchemy. The pearl brad is from My Mind's Eye. I also used an American Crafts black pen. From my stash: Label maker, seed beads, floral bead, wet adhesive, gesso.
Viva Las VegaStamps!:



Thanks for stopping by today :) :)

11 comments:

  1. Hey - love the way the seed beads fill your layered cloud. And I love the daisy too - especially the way you've inked it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeeDee I love this tag! This is so fun - the swirly doodle border just makes me want to hum a little tune. The chipboard daisy is WHAT I NEED right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I can't wait to get my chippies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! You are to talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so darling! You make such lovely tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with this tag as I am a tag addict!! I love the depth of this, the images and elements you put into it and your color selection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. I'm also liking the bead dimension and the lettering labels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a tag junkie! I just love your delicate use of the colors. It respects them and allows them to pop in their own way. Well Done, DeeDee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite part is the cloud - love the way you created the texture there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag. It has a very sophisticated look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete