Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CHA recap!

I had such a wonderful time @ CHA... it was AMAZING. 
--warning.. PHOTO HEAVY--
I started right off the bat meeting Chrissy from Gauche Alchemy.. and she is so super cool! A wonderful smart business woman... total rock n roll and forever a friend

Sunday Morning we headed straight to Globecraft&Piccolo to learn about the demo! Later that afternoon the booth looked like this:


And we were off! Demoing fabulous new products like real rust embossing powder and a new UV gel! That's my arm in the gray sleeve :D

See the three neck style displays in the middle.. the lime green birds is mine, and at the top, the pen nib, the butterfly, the sunflower and the hexagon piece :) 
(Here are three of them larger... Check back later this month to see the others!)
Then it was May Arts!!
Where I got to meet THE RIBBON LADY!!!!

Piles and piles of gorgeous ribbon! and there's my project on the end :D
Here it is larger:
(I told you I based the class off this piece :D)

Then we headed to Tattered Angels.. that booth was so busy there was no way I got any photos.. but I'm asking if anyone else did, so we'll see if I can report on those later!!
I met Wendy.. the creative mind behind TA and she's FABULOUS.

Then it was Demoing at Amazing Mold Putty!!
I met Susan M. Brown there.. and she's WONDERFUL. It was really great to meet her face to face...
While demoing in the booth I met...

LOUISE NESLON


and Nat and Birgit!!!


I could seriously go ON AND ON... I do need to say Mike from AMP is AMAZING.. and Carolyn is SO FUNNY and just as amazing!

I of course saw TONS of other booths and manufacturers.. Ranger, Viva Decor, Glitz, The Crafter's Workshop.. on and on!
you'd never realize how DOWN to earth people are! 

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! You are a ROCKSTAR DeeDee! Yep it seems we didn't get a photo together - but that's OK...a hug lasts forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome to meet you girl- you are fun!!! Thank you for the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete