Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SketchMania #4 - 7.28.10

Hello! Welcome back to SketchMania this week! (I apologize for the late post.. I usually have it set up to automatically post at 12:01 AM, however I was not in top mood yesterday :P) And a big regular welcome to all our new players!

I'd like to say thank you to AJ for using us as one of her Blog Challenges this previous weekend!

Don't forget we have CropChocolate as our sponsor with a $15 crop credit to use on their site! (we are combining July and August for this prize and will be adding more to it)

As well as all July sketches close on the 31st with the exception of TODAY's which will close on the 3rd of August.

DUNDUNDUNTHESKETCH:

And our fantastic Design Team examples:

AJ:


Purnima:


RachelMay:


Sarah Michelle:


DeeDee:



Just submit your name and a link to the direct blog entry of your submission! (remember, if you're our winner, we'll need to be able to contact you!)


6 comments:

  1. Wow awesome job guys!~ (Hey did you see CC sold the line I used in mine YESTERDAY? I am sooooooo a head of the curve! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, show me puppies and I just melt! How adorable is little Chamos?! Very nice entries ladies-love em!

    Rachel May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work this week Ladies!

    Thanks for reminding me that I missed out on the Cherry Delicious paper yesterday AJ :( So sad. Though I just snagged some Nerdy Bird which *almost* makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO MUCH for another awesome sketch! c y'll at CC :-)
    ~Paula aka JeepMama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these sketches! Thanks so much for creating them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted my pic. I finally setup a blog!!! I am super excited. I hope I can keep up with it! Can't wait to see what the next sketch is! Thanks so much! See y'all at CC tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete